nl: Voor velen is dit het beginpunt. De Moog Etherwave Standard. Al zo’n 20 jaar gemaakt door Moog Music is dit de betrouwbaarste en speelbaarste theremin voor z’n geld. Kom hem gerust uitproberen in Den Haag. Met of zonder ESPE01 module.
en: The Moog Etherwave Standard is where it all starts for many starting as wel as seasoned theremin players. Playable right out of the box. Or have it upgraded with the ESPE01 module.
The Etherwave The Etherwave is a quality theremin with a design that retains many characteristics of the original theremins, including a five-octave pitch range and reliable spacing between notes for sophisticated playability. Antennas are nickel-plated 3/8″ brass tube and cabinets are furniture-grade hardwood. The Etherwave is fitted with an adapter for mounting on a standard microphone stand. Comes with 220VAC power supply and two video tutorials on a DVD: Clara Rockmore: the Greatest Theremin Virtuosa and Mastering the Theremin, featuring Lydia Kavina.
Features * POWER rocker switch – switches on and off the AC power to theremin.
* AUDIO OUT – standard 1/4″ phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier.
* PITCH rotary control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna.
* VOLUME rotary control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna.
* WAVEFORM rotary control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output.
* BRIGHTNESS rotary control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output.
* POWER INPUT – receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave. 110 volt and 220 volt adapters are available.
* ANTENNA CONNECTORS – threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel.